INDIANAPOLIS HOUSE FOR SALEI want show the world that our amazing INDIANAPOLIS, BUTLER TARKINGTON neighborhood classic 1924 home is FOR SALE. Our beautiful house comes complete with a monstrous detached WORKSHOP / STUDIO for any of those hobby shop , fab shop, mechanics, grease monkeys , guys or gals with motorcycles or just an artist looking for studio space. We have operated FOSTERWELD out of this house for 5 years now, making the coolest belt buckles, leather belts, wrist cuffs and handmade metal furniture. Here are some highlights of our home.
If you, or anyone you know is looking for a house in INDIANAPOLIS for sale, for a great price in a great neighborhood, please forward this post to them. Here are some details on our house, followed with some pictures. Call CHRIS: 317-997-1696 if you are interested.
- $185,000 $850 ANNUAL TAXES. CHEAP LOW TAXES
- 3 bed 1 bath nice sized rooms with lots of windows for natural light
- 2,250 sq/ft including our VERY CLEAN and DRY basement
- DETACHED 2.5 car garage with 100 amps electricity and 230 V outlets all over, insulated and finished walls and ceiling with $1000 worth of lighting, comes with electric heat source that will keep the shop toasty in the winter,with low operating cost
- TOTALLY upgraded from the basement to the roof
- LARGE GREAT backyard with concrete patio and walkway to garage for wonderful entertaining
- NEW KITCHEN with modern stainless appliances and fixtures
- NEW BATHROOM with jacuzzi tub, glass block window
- NEW HARDI PLANK siding complete with paint and a 50 year warranty
- NEW insulated walls and attic, reducing our energy bills by 50%
- FRESH INTERIOR PAINT with modern light fixtures
- ORIGINAL hardwood floors and brick fireplace
- NEW storm doors and windows, glass block windows in basement
- CLEAN dry basement high ceiling, new lighting, stained concrete floors, painted ceiling, laundry room / exersise area and tons and tons of room to build out an extra FULL bathroom and extra bedroom, new staircase leading to basement. How many times can I say that we have a clean freaking basement,,,its really nice. We keep our band gear down there for Friday night beer and jam sessions.
- BEAUTIFUL backyard with LARGE perennial plants and HUGE mature trees
- sits on .14 acre
- HUGE front porch with curb appeal and rocking chairs
We are super duper close to the Butler University campus. We can walk or bike there in just a few minutes. We are equally close to the IMA ( Indiana Museum of ART) which boasts beautiful gardens, sculpture and water features. We spend a lot of time over there with our kiddos. We can bike or jog to the TOE PATH which runs through Indianapolis and connects you to downtown, Broadripple and the MONON trail. You can drive downtown WITH traffic in 7 minutes, 10 minutes with a snow storm. You can drive to Broadripple in 7 minutes. Did I mention that we border Illinois st. that has Million dollar homes? We are surrounded in all directions with WONDERFUL neighbors that are social and take great care of their lawns and homes. There are a few local city parks that you can walk to in about 5 minutes, one of those has a water park for kiddos.
I could talk your ear off about how great our home is as well as our neighborhood. Please get in touch if you are interested or know someone who is moving to the Indianapolis area and is looking for a historic neighborhood, a charming house with a great workshop and a beautiful yard. Call Chris 317-997-1696 or drop an email to email@example.com.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.